Saturday, January 2, 2010

50th Funny Birthday Party Invitation Wording

Thanks!





One thing that maybe I should do even before
but the important thing is to fix it.
I wanted to thank everyone who helped in the creation of the characters
King for Italy. Francesco Guerrini
first that helped determine the character of
JRaff, and below some of its public
funny strip that I drew the characters King
Francis is a good designer, and Disney will not end
ever thank him for the help they gave me. Then I also
nominara
Miguel Guercio who created the animation for small commercials Jraff. Joseph
Zironi screenwriter who shot my friend always dance
when it comes to lyrics and councils, who wrote the strip Jraff
and also the text of the book by Jack Hippo and I hope that sooner or later
be published. I also thank Silvano
Mezzavilla
who agreed to write the screenplays for children's books Gallucci.
is important for me to have the help of professionals for these achievements
but unfortunately not always possible to exploit them in full. Thanks

ancoraa Francis, Miguel, Joseph and Silvano.


Silvano Scolari

0 comments:

Post a Comment