Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Black Liturgical Dance Dresses

Tagged! Eight questions about me

Neupaul I was invited by Allen to participate in this game, where I have to tell eight facts about me and follow links to indicate eight of SL bloggers who are "morally obliged" to do the same thing.

1 -

My name Manigault Pessoa and was created July 7, 2007. They are made of 70% of information and interaction from the rest.

2 -

My first steps in Metaverse were uncertain. For the first few days I wandered aimlessly and without a specific identity.

3 -

I was poor and homeless. Then I learned that you could earn while sitting. And I did.

4 -

I played the savings at the casino. Call it beginner's luck: I won.

5 -

Then I acted like all of you western men with some money in my pocket: I went shopping.

6 -

I was alone. But not for long. Avatar We live in a society removes responsibility: Do not hesitate to communicate and we know it, frequent and leave very quickly.

7 -

I found a home. There are red chairs, a fan that runs constantly, strange objects sinuous and a large window from which I see a cloudless sky.

8 -

every day to pay my creator and emotions with words, images and sounds.

These are the eight bloggers that I have chosen to continue the game:

On sy Mirrors

Kenigma Papp

Lukeman Hax

Micali Writer

Vytek Scheflo

Roxelo Babenco

Bitser Scarfiotti

Redmond Lytton

rules of the game, if you choose to accept:

1 - Each player starts with eight facts / random episodes on himself

2 - The persons appointed must write a post on their blog (about eight episodes or facts) and published when securities are pub
these rules.

3 - You need to choose eight people to name and list their names.

4 - Do not forget to leave a comment to say that they are appointed and to read your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment